If you are getting married this wedding season, the first thing that you should be doing is preparing your trousseau. With many brides and grooms planning a two- or three-day wedding extravaganza, as a bride, you need to have a couple of wedding clothes handy.
A lehenga is the first set of outfits that every bride-to-be will shop for ahead of her wedding day. The best part about wearing a lehenga is that it gives you a royal look and adds a regal touch to your overall wedding look. From sequined lehengas to floral lehengas to heavily embroidered ones, there is no dearth of lehengas available these days.
If you are planning to buy a lehenga, you can get it online at amazing prices. This wedding season, you can get your hands on the best lehengas at discounted prices to make a statement at your wedding. So, let’s check out the types of lehengas that you can buy.
- If you are a minimalist bride and all your wedding decor is going to be minimalistic, we suggest you choose a minimal lehenga, such as one in pastel shades. Pastel colours are totally trending lately, and pairing your pastel ensemble with a matching sheer dupatta will make for a great ethnic look.
- Floral prints never go out of style. Whenever in doubt, just wear something floral. As a bride, you can opt for a floral printed lehenga in pastel colours that features bright floral embroidery all over it. You can even stick to brighter shades such as reds, blues, pinks, oranges, and even yellows to make a statement at your wedding.
- If you want to walk down the aisle in dazzling style, sequined lehengas should be your choice. If you’re feeling brave, try a sequined plunging blouse or an off-the-shoulder crop top with a matching sequined voluminous skirt.A sheer dupatta with light sequin work all over it will top off your look perfectly.
- If you beg to differ from the rest, you can embrace bright and bold colours for your wedding ensemble. Instead of wearing a typical red lehenga, you can opt for offbeat colours such as navy blue, bottle green, wine, or even grey. Pair your look with matching or contrasting jewellery to complete your stunning look.
Apart from lehengas, brides also invest in these outfits:
- Sarees: There’s no such thing as too many sarees. Sarees are evergreen, so packing a handful of them in your wedding trousseau will be a good idea.
- Anarkalis: When stuck between wearing a saree and a lehenga, an Anarkali dress will always be your savior.
- Gown: For a sophisticated evening look such as your wedding reception, a gown will bring the glam factor to your overall look.
- Dresses: A straight-fit salwar kameez will be an ideal choice for you to wear during your pre-wedding festivities such as mehendi and haldi.
- Fusion outfits: Fusion looks are perfect for pre-wedding festivities such as the sangeet ceremony. A peplum top and sharara pants or a short kurta and dhoti pants should be your go-to looks to conquer the dance floor.
These are the best and must-have wedding outfits.